County Sessions House
pictures, photos, facts and information on County Sessions House (Liverpool)
County Sessions House stands on William Brown Street in Liverpool. It was designed by F and G Holme in Classical style with a portico with four paired Corinthian columns. Interior is decorated in ornate style with an Italian Renaissance staircase. The construction started in 1882 and was completed within two years, in 1884. In the past it was Lancashire County Council. Nowadays it is used as offices for National Museums Liverpool.